2023 Rules as of 7_17_23.pdf
Size : 377.087 Kb
Type : pdf
We promote safe & fair kart racing. Anything deemed not safe or fair is not allowed!
Just a Few of the Notes for 2023:
- Lap belts may be mounted to the frame or directly to the seat and routed securely through the seat. Cut or frayed seat belts will not be allowed. This entire rule will be strongly enforced.
- Arm restraints are recommended and must be connected and used as instructed by the manufacturer.
- Neck braces or neck restraints are mandatory. The date on any hans/neck restraints cannot be older than recommended manufacturers specs.
- Seat belts cannot be older than recommended manufacturers specs.
- Fire retardant race suits (one piece or two pieces) required for caged classes.
- Birth Certificates are required for all minor drivers. Must be checked at the driver's first visit to the track.
- Ages by March 1, 2023 will count for the 2023 season.
- Any and all exceptions for age restrictions must be approved by the race director.
ANYTHING LISTED IN RED IN THE 2023 RULE BOOK IS NEW FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON