Good Evening Everyone, TKKC has decided to implement these pit rules as of 3-16-2020
1. No one under 14 years of age will be allowed to drive any motorized pit vehicle. Pit vehicles are to be used to push karts to and from the race track ONLY. They are NOT allowed to leave pit area.
2. No hiking on any pit vehicle. 1 seat 1 person. Example: ATV 1 seat, 1 person; 2 seats, 2 persons etc.
3. Any vehicle in the pits must stay under 5 MPH (If there is dust behind you, you are going to fast).
4. Start area is on the south side of the facility this area will be marked with an orange fencing.
5. No driving any karts in the pits at any given time.
6. Bicycles must stay in your pit area.
7. Pit spot, if it has a name posted it is considered reserved; you will be expected to move immediately when asked.
These pit rules will be heavily enforces; vehicles will be confiscated until the end of the night and or driver will be DQ’d for the event. These rules are for safety of everyone in the pits.
After two practices we feel these rules will help everyone be safe. If there are any questions, feel free to contact a board member or attend a club meeting.