Let's keep Kings County safe, andhelp us to keep racing.
Please clean and disinfect all race equipment prior to arrival.
It is highly recommended that all trucks,trailers,personal vehicles be actively disinfected through a wipe down process by individual attendees prior to arrival.
If you are over the age of 65 years old, live with someone over 65 years old, or have an underlying medical condition, please consider staying home.
If a participant or team member is sick or displays symptoms of covid 19 stay home.
Symptoms include fever, muscle pain, cough,headache, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills or repeated shaking with chills.
Participants Should wash hands with soap and water after being in a public place,after blowing their nose,coughing, or sneezing, as well as preparing and or consuming food.
Masks are recommended. Participants should avoid touching their face.
We are asking every trailer/entry to have EPA approved hand sanitizer readily available in the pits for their crew and driver.
1. No crowds. Social distancing of 6ft. Masks are recommended. Please wash your hands.
2. Gates open at 1pm. We can not have crowds at the check in. Please come early to get
signed in. The check in process takes longer than normal. 6ft social distance will be required and marked for everyone's safety.
3. Participants will be required to sign a covid 19 waiver/release, which you can find below. Please print one and bring it completely filled out. 1 per pit pass. No exceptions.
4. Bring a pen, To fill out any paperwork needed. We will not supply pens. Please wash you hands regularly.
5. No pit stall or track membership will be sold until after 4:30. (Unless time/space is available at TKKC discretion)
6. 1 person per kart in staging, social distancing required.
7. No bicycles in the pits.
8. We recommend every trailer have EPA approved hand sanitizer readily available for the driver and crew in the pits.
9. No extra vehicles allowed in the pits. For any reason.
10. No one under 14 allowed to drive any motorized pit vehicle in the pits. 1 person per seat only. Vehicle will be impounded until the end of the last main event.
11. Bring a filled out Transponder Rental Form for every kart that needs to rent a transponder for race day.